Avery Renee Clark

Avery's first blog. Life from Avery's perspective.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Playing in the morning




In the morning I'm very happy, I guess I have always been sort of a morning person. My hair is finally starting to get longer, which is sort of fun because my Mom puts little hair clippies in my hair and makes me look extra pretty. Whenever my Mom or Dad tries to take my picture I like to play a game with them I call "never sit still - no matter what". It's fun and I am very good at it.

3 Comments:

At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Avery, you are so cute!!!! I can't believe how big you are. Congrats on mastering the stairs-- that's awesome!

 
At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Family from Iowa...

Wow, Avery, you are growing SO fast!! Hopefully, we will get to see you when you make a trip back to Iowa (where you will have to pack some WINTER clothes) :) Happy Thanksgiving,
Kylee, Mallory, Jess, Juanita, Metinka,Tishara,Layne,Grandpa,and Brian.

 
At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, nice sight and nice pics. How are things out west? Couldn't be better here. Take care and send me your email address....

Not sure if you have our new one:

metinkaandbrian@msn.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home