Avery Renee Clark

Avery's first blog. Life from Avery's perspective.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Getting in the holiday spirit...


The holidays are here! It's almost Christmas and I am so excited. My mom decorated and everything looks really nice and festive, but as far as I am concerned it just means that I have all sorts of new things to play with. I love getting into everything.

This morning I went and had breakfast with Santa. There was a funny looking guy making balloon animals, he made me a duck. There was also a magician, he was okay. I got my picture taken with Santa, I was sort of looking forward to it, but then at the last minute decided he looked pretty scary so I really freaked out. The picture is kind of funny.

1 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much your hair has grown. The Holidays are here and you look so excited. I wish we were there to see the excitement in your face. It touches my heart so much every time I see a new picture of you. Thinking of you everyday and missing you and your Mom and Dad. Hugs and Kisses
Merry Christmas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home