Avery Renee Clark

Avery's first blog. Life from Avery's perspective.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas! (BTW I love to color)



Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you are having a very nice holiday. My mom is working this weekend so I'm stuck all alone with Dad. It's been sort of fun though, we went to the SF zoo this morning and I saw my friend Addie Sciammas. I couldn't believe all the strange animals I saw. I'm going to a Christmas eve dinner tonight and a Christmas party at Maria's tomorrow (she takes care of me when my mom and dad are both working, I love her) so I'm going to have a busy weekend.

It turns out I love coloring, who knew it could be so much fun? Thankfully for Christmas I got a table and two chairs that are a perfect fit for me. It's the best, now I can do my puzzles and color and read books in comfort. I have not opened the rest of my Christmas presents yet but I've had my eye on them. I wanted to thank everyone for sending me Christmas cards and Christmas gifts. I feel very loved, thank you.

2 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
I can't imagine how fast you'll grow this next year and how good you'll be able to color.We love you,Hugs and kisses, Grandma

 
At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Avery- You probably can color better than Aaron ever could. He never could stay in the lines. We love you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home