Avery Renee Clark

Avery's first blog. Life from Avery's perspective.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Medicine Ball


Like father like daughter? Yup, that's my Dad's medicine ball. It's a lot of fun to play with, I like to squat down and pick it up and carry it around. It's a pretty good workout too, but it would be better if it was a little heavier. I mean I'm just a little girl and it's pretty easy for me to carry around so I am not really sure what benefit it is to my Dad? Oh well.

I like to show off how strong I am by lifting everything I can get my hands on, like my baby stroller or my big box of legos. I usually say "grrrr" for extra emphasis.

Magnus von Magnuson has nothing on me.


2 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Avery I will have to have you show me how to use the medicine ball when I come to visit. I need to get strong just like you! Keep up the good work. Love you, Grandma

 
At 7:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Avery! Can't wait to see you in Los Angeles! Hopefully you can come because I miss you so much. I see you wear the shirt I gave you for christmas a lot:) That makes me happy. Tell you mommy or daddy to give me a call soon because March is almos here and it'll be spring break and time for LA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home