Avery Renee Clark

Avery's first blog. Life from Avery's perspective.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Hanging around in NJ with Henry Friese


I just got back from a sweet trip to New Jersey. So much happened I don't even know where to begin. The most exciting news is that finally, after a whole month, I was able to meet my very close friend Henry Friese. We've only been emailing up until now. He is very cute. I was also very happy to spend time with my "uncle" Jon and "aunt" Ali. I hadn't seen them since my trip to Crater Lake this summer. They played with me a lot and Jon would always make me giggle.

Jon has a home gym and I had so much fun lifting weights and doing pull-ups and jumping over the resistance bands (I wish my dad had a home gym). I worked out everyday and didn't get quite as much sleep as I am used to so every so often I just had to relax and cuddle on the coach with Henry.

The other really cool thing that happened while I was visiting was the Blizzard of 2006. There was so much snow it was unbelievable, it was so pretty and all the snow caused us to stay a whole extra day. I hope I get to see the Frieses again soon, I love them and already miss them.

2 Comments:

At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Avery, I was so worried about you getting stuck in the Blizzard. I'm so glad you made it home ok. It's so nice to have fun with friends and bring home lots of memories.
Love you!

 
At 7:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Avery...You are sooooo CUTE!!! You look exactly like your mommy and your aunt Brandelle in this picture. I can't wait to see you at my graduation!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home