Avery Renee Clark

Avery's first blog. Life from Avery's perspective.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Sunny Days at the Park

I've been having the best day. I woke up around 6:30, which my Mom and Dad think is early, but since that's what time it's starting to get light, I figure I should probably get started on my busy schedule.

I played games with my Dad for a little while, then got dressed and my Dad tried to do my hair, but as you can see he struggled a little bit, but we laughed the whole time. Then I had breakfast and watched one of my favorite shows, Little Einsteins. Then I went to visit my Mom at work. It was very fun, I made all the nurses laugh and I ran around like crazy.

Then my Dad took me to a sweet park. I was climbing up everything, up the rope ladders, the climbing wall, and of course the jungle gym ladders. I would slide down the big slide so fast I would fly right off the end and land on my butt and laugh. People kept asking my Dad if I was 2 or 2 and 1/2 years-old and they couldn't believe it when he would tell them I just turned 18 months, although I don't really know what the big deal is.

Anyway I had a blast and made some new friends. I can't wait to go back to that park. I'm going to go take a nap now because I am pretty tired.

1 Comments:

At 5:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Avery, it sounds like you had such a fun day. We thought about you all day today and wished you were with us at the beach. It's spring break and there were so many kids!
You would of had fun. Miss you,
Love, Grandma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home