Avery Renee Clark

Avery's first blog. Life from Avery's perspective.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

The hunt



Today I went to my friend Marcus' house for an Easter Egg hunt! It was so much fun. There were all sort of kids there and you should see how many toys Marcus has. It's crazy, it's like a toy-r-us store in his playroom. We played a lot and had some really good food.

Then it got really exciting. We all went outside, into his backyard and there were eggs hidden everywhere. We each got a bag and it was off to the races. I was going crazy and I think I collected the most eggs, but man it tired me out.

I had such a good time I hope I can visit Marcus again soon. He is so much fun to play with and his mom and dad are so nice to me. Well that's probably enough for today. Have a Happy Easter next weekend.

1 Comments:

At 7:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet you did collect the most eggs. It looked like you had so much fun.You have a Happy Easter next weekend also.
Love you so much,
Hugs and kisses

 

Post a Comment

<< Home