Avery Renee Clark

Avery's first blog. Life from Avery's perspective.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Flying High

Happy Easter everyone. Yesterday morning I went to the Colma Easter Egg hunt. It was raining (as usual) so it was inside and it wasn't really a hunt, it more like "here's a basket of eggs"... never the less we saw a giant, scary looking Easter Bunny. It freaked me out.

I also wanted to show you one of my favorite action shots. This is my new favorite thing to do. My dad throughs me up so high and I just love it. I giggle and giggle. I get really, really mad when he stops so he usally does it until he is sweating. Next time you visit I'll have to show you how high I can go. You'll be surprised.


There are lots more pictures of me on flickr. To get the access to all the photos text "avery" to 66937.

2 Comments:

At 4:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Flying High looks a little scarey to me. You make sure your Dad knows what he's doing. Grandma's have to worry a little bit. I agree with you Avery, that Easter Bunny looked alot scarey!!! We missed you today as always. I colored Easter eggs just for you. Can't wait to see you. Hugs and Kisses, Love Grandma

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger Addie and Eli said...

hey Avery this is Eli and umm yea cool picture

 

Post a Comment

<< Home